Tuesday 31 January 2012

I Don't Feel Like Sleeping.




Mia is my beautiful little ginger snap biscuit. My sweet pumpkin pie. My little baybee. (Yes, I deliberately spelt it like that.) She is currently nuzzling my laptop, probably just stealing my warmth and attempting to wage some food out of me. It's 2.38am, I don't think so Mia. Mia's favourite past times are sleeping, eating, sleeping, sleeping, being scared, whinging if she is picked up, sleeping, eating, watching the Cat T.V (My Tropical Fish Tank), hiding in various places around the flat and being determined to get into all cupboards possible including the one which leads under the floorboards. Troublesome kitty.


You may wonder why I am writing a blog at this hour but it's because I don't want to sleep. I have to be up by 9am for a hairdressers appointment. I'm going back to Brunette from Black. It's spring and I hope to be lighter for the Summer. I am also going to continue my god damn diet if it kills me. I took a break from it for a week while Bread Babies was here as we like to pretend to live in luxury and home comforts. Therefore eating elaborate meals and spending far beyond our means is a typical trait between both of us. Just like how we both want long, glossy, silky hair as it used to be - 

  Unfortunately we both decided to bleach our hair within an inch of it's like until we both had gingery/yellow hair which dried our hair out like straw.
I never really enjoyed being blonde as much as I did brunette. I felt very much like I was attracting the wrong kind of attention from men and I felt like I couldn't wear the usual slutty tight outfits that I usually like to wear as I felt even more whorish. I never felt whorish with dark brown hair, just like a sexual predator. I felt less tacky with brown hair than blonde and that's why I experimented with going darkeerrr.  Though I now can't be arsed to keep doing my roots and if I don't do them then it looks like I have greyish brown hair underneath. So back to brunette I go and I'm hoping to eventually have long brown flowing hair with some high lights. I feel like I should try to look more classy or a bit more natural. Which sounds retarded considering I'm dyeing my hair.  Either way I want to slowly try and get hair like this -                                                                                       


I'm so going to regret staying up when I hear my alarm later. Ohhhh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment